We’re excited to launch a new website that will help us better serve Ela Township.
Why this matters
The new site will improve access to services and information to the people of Ela Township, as well as empower those internally who manage our digital services to the community.
There were three phases to our official launch:
- Alpha: Receive input, experiment and test new ideas.
- Beta: Incorporate ideas, input into a more concrete website.
- Live: Formally launch the new site as the official public website (and keep improving it!)
What’s been done:
- Enhanced user experience and design
- Ongoing training and empowerment of new web tools
- Developed content with a user-centered, customer service approach
- Predictive search
- Mobile responsive design
- Get answers app
- Updated government information
- Updated services and community information
- Improved public meetings
- Improved transparency
- Website encryption
- ADA compliance
- Issue reporting
- Continuous improvement
- Iterating on feedback
- Adding and improving content
- Deeper engagement with Departments
- Add more online forms
- Expose additional key services
We want your input
As we continuously improve the new website, we want your input — please share your ideas.