The Ela Township Health & Wellness Department provides confidential services to Ela Township residents whether they are children, teens, adults, and senior citizens; all at no cost, by qualified psychotherapists and licensed social workers. Services include, but are not limited to, individual and group therapy, couples and family counseling, case management, information and referrals, and access to medical lending closet. We offer confidential in-person and virtual meeting options. Our qualified staff will assess, address, and advocate for the needs and concerns of Township residents. We strive to build partnerships with other organizations and agencies to improve the quality of life for Township residents while identifying creative ways to solve problems. Ela Township Health & Wellness does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Help Health & Wellness decrease the stigma related to mental health services by encouraging those in need to reach out and accept help.
When “I” is replaced by “WE”, even ILLNESS becomes WELLNESS! -- Malcolm X
· To assess, address, and advocate for the needs and concerns of all Township residents.
· To build partnerships with organizations and agencies to improve the quality of life for all township residents while identifying creative ways to solve problems.
· To provide support and assist individuals and families suffering with mental health issues.
ISSUES WHICH MAY CAUSE CONFLICTS:
· Mental Health Issues
· Grief and Loss
· Domestic Violence
· Substance Use and Abuse
· Financial Issues
· Phase of Life Issues
· Natural Disasters
· Victim of crime
· Marital and Family Conflicts
· Recent Diagnosis Illness or Injury
· Work or School Troubles
· Relationship Problems
Check out our resource page for more crisis centers and resources.