- The paving process includes milling of the streets and any necessary patching, then the streets will be oiled.
- To protect your driveway from oil, either flag it off or park in your grass area for a day or so.
- Please drive slowly to avoid excessive oil on your car.
- The binder surface will be put down and paving will proceed after that.
- Approximately three weeks after paving, we will begin shouldering with recycled blacktop (no dirt and grass).
If you have any questions, please contact the Highway Department